Saturday, May 16, 2009

My late night Blog

HI people who are studying or just complete the hell period.


Manage to stayed up to 1.45am today, drifting to toliet and spotted eyebags.....


quiz.

Wat pisses me of the most?
a) Internet stop working while using
b)Phone Spoils again
c)Those message from msn, containing virus (mostly from nelson)
d)Running out of ideas for this quiz
Put ur answer in the tagbox.

My uncle and cousin came over today from Singapore! O yea! Had steamboat! Yea u dun hav that in Singapore dun u? haha. Got my guitar hero guitar back! NENENENE NANANANA!! Furthermore, My mum bought a new bag from Singapore's very own! "77th Street" ohh yea

Thanks for looking at this essay maybe it could be reffernce for urs. Remember to answer the quiz! Yea matey!

My wallpaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment