Friday, May 1, 2009

my first worst day ever in Australia

Jeez..... 3 words that describes today.
"awww....."
"Ahhhh!!!!"
"Aye...."

Lets begine with the "aww", started off in IT lesson. After completing the assignment, i clicked to facebook. Home page appeared, kept scrolling down till i see "FAREWELL PARTY FOR SENOIRS". Instantly, my mood went down.... I viewed all the pictures, so fun lor!!! They all got a scroll each, thats describe their personality! omg. WHY CANT I BE THERE!!! Plus they had those gettering in circle conversations! ah!!! sigh.. maybe its one of the "withdrawal symtoms" for being here. awwww.........

Then there is, Ahh! My handphone pissed'm off today! The screen Spoil!! ah! In order to fix it i must return to Singapore!! GOD DAMN! Pardon me. haha.

Lastly, Aye! is for the public phone i used today! Alright! here is how i works!
10cent for 2 SECONDS!!!!
$1 for 1 and a half minutes!!!
Whats tat for!!

Ahh! Aww! Aye!

No comments:

Post a Comment