Monday, May 4, 2009

my halirous day

HAHA! oh howdy mate!

Oh my.... i was high a shit! too much weed babe!!! opps

Anna was funny today, always making me laugh by her distint accent....


Check this out:

Me: Go do ur homework!
Anna: How do you know i am doing homework ?
Me: Huh?! i said go do ur homwork
Anna: Ya. But why not u know im doing my homework!
Me: HUH!! Wat de heck are u talking about?
Anna: Dun fool me
Me: Stupid girl......
(No offense Anna! u are smart as Lee Kuan Yew)

Choose the subjects for my new school that im trying to enroll to!
English(first language) which like higher english
Chemistry
Physics
Futher Mathematics(E-Maths)
Methods Maths(A-Maths)
Psychology
Biology





wow.... wish me luck! really do hope i could take all.


Apart from being high! School was stressful.....
Got a camp coming up soon. $385! Compulsary
No money must pay
Cannot go must go
Sick, must die there
these are what the teacher-incharge enforced on. sigh....

Anna also got me into trouble(S) today

Ill start from bad to worst
Anna "sabo" me, she was like " Miss fabionic! Ethan is using Ipod!"
ill like" oh shit Anna nooo! bu yao !"
My teacher was like "Ethan could u come in for a sec?"

2nd


I spent 5 minutes teaching her this sentence" Teacher is goin to print out the answer sheet"
She was like" i dun understand, could u write it down?"
Then i spoke a bit too loud in chinese " Lao Shi yao Print nah zhang answer zi!"
Unfortunately, my teacher heard it. "Ethan, this u see tat sign? its a english speaking zone."
"Anna u die today"

3rd

Was late for class or rather school and my sister was early, eventhough!, she left later than me.

dam.... i will wait for the express trian tmr.



Thank you folks!
U guy are a great crowd!
and have a goodnight!














No comments:

Post a Comment