Saturday, July 4, 2009

Howdy,

Its been long, after my last waffling post. I can help it! It was a camp, what do you expect.....

Few days ago, cant remember when nor where (streets here are soooooo ...... nvm) I was having my dinner at this chinese resturant, ordered some dumplings and fired rice (But compass point's banquet ones are still the best). After rasing my hand for a order which took about 2 mintues, and yes i actually counted, anyways, the waiter saw me, stared for few sec, turned back and continue whatever she was doing (probably noting). What the hell? Should i dress with my finery? Was it my seemingly empty pocket? Jeez....

Caught Transformers after that, Best movie ever filmed yea? I loved the 2 robots, the ones who were talking smack for the whole movie. (Yo, u shot me in the face!) haha! Ice age 3 is coming up, or maybe it is already out, im real slow..... player.....

Moved in to my aunt's place recently, and already the second night i went out to a Cyber Cafe in the city, came back home at 5 in the moring, didn't bother to take a shower, and went to bed. No reason why my Mum should'nt be resentting. Speaking about my mum, honestly, i miss her more than u guys (sorry!), things here couldn't get any worst, house chorse, transport and what all teenagers deisire, Fredom!

Condo hav been rented out, sigh...... I kinda like it there, 10 minutes walk to NCHS, 3 minutes away from cup walker, meeting up with clique in 7 - eleven and just strolling around the vacinity.

Can't wait to return to home.

Yawn.... typing in the dark is making me sleepy, gooonight everyone. Cheers!
P.S. Im still obsess over prom night!

No comments:

Post a Comment